I have been really sad about going back to school tomorrow so I decided to make a list of fun things I did over break to remind myself.
1. Pewabic store (twice!) Eva and I realized we were really old when we had a blast at at tile showroom.
I finally found the drawer pulls I have been looking for for approximately oh I don’t know, two years. I even special ordered a bee tile!
2. The DIA at last.
3. The Belle Isle Aquarium (also at last).
4. Snuffy finally achieved flight at the dog park:
5. Feta was made:
6. As well as Camenbert
My first mold ripened cheese!
7. Eva and I finally cashed in our groupon for one month of unlimited climbing so we have been seeing a lot of each other and a lot of these walls
I was interested to see the print out of our activities
Who knew climbing burned so many calories and over such a long period of time.
8. I saw the Killers put on an awesome show including fireworks.
9. LOTS of bubble drinks
9.5. I juiced my way through $20 worth of carrots, but John helped me drink them.
10. I sewed most of a blazer but I am going to do a photoshoot of myself and subject all of you too it eventually.
11. And while I didn’t do it, John made incredibly progress on the bathroom but I will save those pictures for another post too.
Also I was luckily home a lot so I was able to take about a billion pictures of these dogs looking creepy and insane respectively:
I hope your holidays were as fun as mine, and that you are not dreading tomorrow as much as I am!